SPORTSTER

SPORTSTER
CO-AUTHOR

Monday, September 3, 2012

PICTURES OF SERENITY

Jojoba Hills SKP RV Resort. The beauty calms the soul and quiets the mind. I never tire of this place. Hiking trails, swimming in the pool, two hot tubs, sauna, shooting range, library, potlucks, barbques, and an ice cream social. We had it all this weekend. I watched the quail parade past our door and the lizards  bask on the rocks. I had time to contemplate my tail and dream of far off places.

 


 
I wondered about life and what was to come. Would it be tuna or salmon tonight?
I never pondered more than a few hours at a time, because, really, that is all any of us have. I point that out to Judy and entice her to look out the window, see what I see. 



The sound of the water  was as  musical as a waltz while the thunder and lightning the first day was exciting as stimulating as war drums.

 
 


 Judy told me about Jimmy Ortega and his "Listen Up Band."  They played easy listening music while she dined with fellow Escapee members at the pot luck on Friday night.If you need a band for your event, Judy got their email teleguitarman@peoplepc.com .
 .

 
The evenings were picturesque every night, the nights were flourecent from the full moon.
 
 
 
 








Exploring the campsite and lying in wait for the quail was one of my favorite things to do, but when Judy said, "We have to go home tomorrow.".......









 


NO!!!



























 









No comments:

Post a Comment