SPORTSTER

SPORTSTER
CO-AUTHOR

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We sent the manuscript off to the publisher today. I know I don't look excited , but inside I am. Now maybe we can have some fun. I heard Judy make reservations for camping, so I am even more excited. But first a nap.
I dreamed about my friend Tika. Her e-mails describe her adventures in Oregon and Washington where the air is cool but she rarely sees the sun. There is always the good and the bad, the ups and the downs, so as jealous as I am of Tika's adventures I know my time will come to experience the Oregon coastline and the forests of Washington.I heard Judy tell Tika's mom, "Next summer for sure. Well be there."
The real reason I want to visit with my friend is she told me about the new additions to their traveling entourage. 
Tweety Bird and Birdy Bird., a canary and a cockatiel. 





Boy! I can't wait to travel with them. I wonder if they like cats, because I like birds. I can  never get up close to them. They fly off. But Tika assures me they are right there, inside her motor home. "Mom doesn't let me chase them, but I can reach out and put my nose up to their house. Really! And you can too, Sportster. When you get here, you can come in and see them."

I can't wait to meet Birdy Bird and Tweety Bird. But for now I just have to wait while mom gets all the details taken care of with the publisher. We have to decide on the color of the paper in the book, the Font, and the cover. Oh I can't wait to see the cover!

Don't forget to click on the link below. Last week Judy was interviewed by the Press Enterprise. That's the newspaper that serves the Inland Empire here in Southern California. She is really excited about the press.
http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/menifee/menifee-headlines/20120820-menifee-author-turns-loss-rv-adventure-into-book.ece

I can't wait to tell you about our camping  trip.  A little down time in which Judy can scratch my belly and take me for walks. I'll make sure she takes lots of pictures.So until then, have a great week. don't forget to let me know what you think of the article in the newspaper.















No comments:

Post a Comment