SPORTSTER

SPORTSTER
CO-AUTHOR

Monday, May 26, 2014

Sportster thanks the US Military.

I cannot let this day go by without a word to all the men and women who have made it possible for a cat like me to live the good life. Not a day goes by that I don't send a message out to the universe,  stating my pride for my country  and my humble gratitude for all that I enjoy.

My life is charmed. I am a lucky cat that I don't live in a country who would not hesitate to list me as an ingredient in their dinner recipe.  Or, in a country who who would use my pelt to warm them on cold winter nights, never mind that I live in California. Or, in a country where my teeth  would be harvested for a king's necklace.

I am grateful I live in a country where I have freedom to express myself.
I have the freedom worship the cat Gods, if I so choose.

I can  dance in the street.
Our children are free to imagine.







I have the right to hunt and bear arms.

Please give thanks for the life we live and  to those men and  women who sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom to live ours..



God Bless the United States   Military.
I hope I have done my part to honor our veterans. I have spent many hours assisting Judy  this past year and a half, as a co-author, researcher, interviewer, editor and publisher in order  to bring Judy's latest book, MASADA'S MARINE,  to the public's eye.




It is our hope the book's message will create a viral movement  to bring attention and  support to our veterans who are suffering.

Every hour a veteran commits suicide.

Please tell a friend and carry the message.

1 comment: