SPORTSTER

SPORTSTER
CO-AUTHOR

Thursday, October 4, 2012

THIS IS A BIG OFFER!

My friend, Stud, agreed to pose for our promotion this week. He is such a jokester!!
Judy and I just want you to be aware and tell everyone of our HUGE OFFER!
COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST  IS FREE!!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
 
Judy and I want to give you this opportunity to read our first book before GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST  is released.
We know if you read COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST you will be hooked and  will be waiting anxiously like I do for my catnip treat when  GOING HOME WITH A CAT AND A GHOST hits the book stores in 21 days.
 
We are proud to announce that the sales of  COAST TO COAST WITH A CAT AND A GHOST  has maintained its ranking in the Top 10% of e-books in it genre throughout the year.  Please help us to push it the last  lap to # 1. 
This FREE OFFER  is only  for 5 days.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy! Sorry I missed your talk at the California Writer's Club. So, I will take you up on the offer for the free book. How do I order it?

    You are an inspiration to me as a writer. It is tough to keep motivated to write every day.

    Lisa Hahn
    member
    California Writers Club

    ReplyDelete