SPORTSTER

SPORTSTER
CO-AUTHOR

Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Magic Of Easter


I like bunnies,


I like Easter eggs.









And I like Easter.

This Easter is very special. It is my birthday!
 Mom and I share a birthday.

When I found my mom and she decided to keep me, she and her friends decided they needed to know when my birthday was. The veterinarian announced I was six weeks old, so they counted back from that blessed day that I arrived on Mom’s doorstep and Waa Laa!  It was Mom’s birthday, too!

 She laughed and agreed the cat Gods had endowed her with my presence, even though at the time she didn’t really like cats. But I changed that. Over the years I used my time and my feline patience to reveal to her the many mysteries and surprises of the universe which she had overlooked. I’ve enriched her life.



  
I’ve taught her to look up. The answers to life’s perplexities are not always right in front of you.  It is good to get outside, smell the breeze. It hints of things just around the bend. It sends you bird songs that you would never hear if you don’t leave your bed, your house, or your neighborhood.








I’ve taught her to seek out those dark and scary places and not be afraid. Oh, the delight when you meet someone new is worth facing your fears.  



Make everyday your ideal day! Stretch your senses. Reach for what only you believe is possible while others cling to their security.

You may think I sleep a lot. But dreaming is as important to the soul as food in your dish.











Yoga is good.




Dont' be afraid to ask for help.


Reach for the top!



Share your success!


And always, always, always!!! …………


     Believe in magic!!







The world is waiting for you! 
Explore! Discover! And experience life!


Don’t forget to check out his debut novel on Amazon, 







ACTIVATE LION MODE
By Judy Howard
By Sportster The Cat
Like the timeless classics movies Lion King and Lassie, ACTIVATE LION MODE weaves a tale of an adventurous cat with the badass name of Sportster.
Author Judy Howard reaches adults and young adults alike as she steps aside and gives Sportster the Cat free reign to narrate his story whose universal theme is the desire to live free. Sportster relates his adventures with a candid, confidence, that can only come from a cat’s point of view. 
As always, Howard addresses the current serious issues facing not only our youth but also our society’s moral structure.
Follow along as Sportster activates lion mode and learns to live on his own, in the wild, while discovering what is really important in life. Sportster tells his story in this page-turner expertly as only a coddled cat could do.











4 comments:

  1. My lioness is an indoor type. Naps consist of morning sunbaths under the south-facing bedroom window, on the bed or curled up on the couch! Luna loves chin scratches, soft belly rubs, treats and a warm lap. She has taken over our home and made it truly HERS. Thank you for sharing some of your catty exploits with Luna.
    Sportster, you are the "cat's meow"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, Sportster, thanks.

    Happy Birthday to you and your partner, Judy.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi from Phyllis and Robert. We are still in Ashland, Oregon till January. Let us know if you can meet us then in Bouse. There is acretaker, but you are welcome. Let us know your plans. Six kitties, all saved from the Arizona Outback! Phyllis and Robert. r.lint@yahoo.com (928)216-1276 P.O Box 1066 Bouse, Az 85325

    ReplyDelete